Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa08 and the Eircom League

• 19-11-2007 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Sorry if this has already been asked but are there different versions of Fifa08 available to buy in Ireland?

The reason I ask is because I bought it for my nephew (for Christmas) in HMV for €50 the other day. I had also seen it in xtravision for this price on a previous occasion.

I was then in xtravision yesterday and saw that it was €65 this time. On closer inspection I noticed an eircom league stick on this case that I didn't see on mine.

If anyone else bought it for €50 can you let me know if it has the eircom league on it. If it doesn't I'll buy the other version for him and keep this one myself. Don't want to upset the poor kid on chrimbo morning. lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

All the fifa 08 games have the eircom league, the ones with a sticker were just certain irish stock to try and help sell the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

All the different versions of FIFA 08 have the same leagues, so nothing to worry about there. But make sure that the 65 is for the same console as the 50 version if you plan on getting both anyway. Thats quite a difference for the same game

• Registered Users Posts: 46 stevejcraven

Cheers lads. And yes lol... I definitely bought the game for the right console.

Advertisement