Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyzone Reforming

Options
  • 19-11-2007 5:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

This guy really doesn't like Boyzone: www.rant.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jayme101

He sounds like a twat to me. Good luck to the guys I say, the tickets are selling well in the UK they added loads of extra dates today.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭dublinario

Each to their own, but I tend to concur with the twat. Boyzone are beyond awful. There's little musical justice in a world that would give them a second crack of the whip, when so many bona fide bands fall by the wayside.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Jayme101 wrote: »
    He sounds like a twat to me. Good luck to the guys I say, the tickets are selling well in the UK they added loads of extra dates today.:D

Are you like 12 years old or something? What's got 100 legs and no pubic hair? The front row of a boyzone concert. I thought he was spot on.

On the same theme what's got 100 legs and no teeth? the front row of a Daniel O'Donnell concert!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

other **** wrote:
    Unwashed Masses: that’s it? That’s your comprehensive biography?

What more do you want from me?

Unwashed Masses: it just seems a bit short. You didn’t even mention their songs.

Deliberately so. All of their songs – including their covers – bare comparison to sick monkeys attacking stray cats on a mattress of abandoned bagpipes. If music be the food of love, Boyzone’s music was the poison of hate. Rumours abound of their greatest hits being piped into the torture rooms of Guantanamo Bay – manys the false confession drawn from an innocent Afghani under the duress of Keating’s “itssshhh only wordssshhh, and wordsssshhh are all I need…..”.

Unwashed Masses: if they were so crap, why are they coming back?

Because people are stupid and gluttons for aural punishment. I cite James Blunt as further proof, but that's another day's rantifying....

*sniff*
    thats just beautiul

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I enjoyed that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Why is it when one reforms the rest all ahve to aswell. There's a programme on at the moment following East 17 in their path of rebirth!!

Hopefully Elvis might make a comeback tour!!!

Advertisement