Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hairdryer...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

The Vidal Sassoon Soft Bonnet Hood Dryer. I hear it can also double as a sexual aid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭big_show

Men use hairdryer's these days? will a towel not suffice?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Wtf is The Vidal Sassoon Soft Bonnet Hood Dryer?
    Sounds funky.

Men use hairdryer's these days? will a towel not suffice?
    Talk to me when you have luscious locks like mine. I don't just fall out of bed looking like this you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

The first one..what a bargain at €70!!!:D

Ouh..if you like a bit of pink(which im sure u do! Tar!!;)) get the Morphy Richards one!!

Iv a Remington one myself..find it grand out, no probs!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Wtf is The Vidal Sassoon Soft Bonnet Hood Dryer?
    Sounds funky.

The third one down in your link. Bloody heck! You put the hood over your head and the air seems to be directed in through holes in the hood. You can wear it to work as a hat and then plug in the hairdryer part when you get there.

Gore Vidal invented it (for men like you.:p)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I have the Babyliss one - it's fine.

Mind your precious locks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 gillybeans

you should have a look in Terri Sales on Abbey street i bought my hairdryer there and its great and price was good.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm thinking of getting the Philips Tresemme Salon ProCeramic AC Ionic Dryer. Maybe the hat thing, that is funky?

I have smashed up my old hairdryer with a hammer, to retain my manliness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

The only hairdryer is a Parlux, they use them in most of the salons and they last for years.

Link to sale please, speed is an important factor for me. Feel the G's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

i know where we can get you a parlux!

80e well spent

Advertisement