Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Con , anybody go ?

Options
  • 19-11-2007 5:40pm

Nobody has really been talking about it. Did anybody go , how was it ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭padimus

I was there selling some of my Tf's. Sold quite a few but some of the ones i thought would go quickly didn't sell. I still had Alt Sunstreaker left! I did manage to sell Alt Mirage less than 30 seconds after putting him on display!

It was busy and the queues for the artists were pretty long, I think practically everyone who wanted a sketch from Jim Lee got one.

I didn't get much, couple of comics and a few very nice sketches from Adi Granov, Doug Braithwaithe and Nick Roche.

I didn't get to any of the panels as i was minding the shop for most of the time. but i heard that the Jim Lee q and a and the movies panel were good.

definitely worth the effort anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

Theres a big thread about it in the comics section, I went down on Sat and it was excellent. Certainly a lot bigger then I expected and a lot of guys who really knew their stuff. And then I got to go to a gig that shall not be named on Sun night, great weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

TC you should have said hello. I was asking every few transfans I saw if they where you. I got some great looks.

padimus Glad to hear it was worth the effort. I need to make contact with you.

padimus wrote: »
    I was there selling some of my Tf's. Sold quite a few but some of the ones i thought would go quickly didn't sell. I still had Alt Sunstreaker left! I did manage to sell Alt Mirage less than 30 seconds after putting him on display!

I would have bought some of those . I have a few on my list still .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

What kind of numbers where at this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

2047255835_05490dafa3.jpg
    One of Nicks Pics for a very happy fan.

Advertisement