Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comparative Revolution Essay

Options
  • 19-11-2007 6:24pm

im in 2nd Comp Sci (Ba) and doing comparative revolutions as an elective.I havent really gone to any lectures at all and only 1 tutorial, i did the 20% essay and im just wondering wats the story with the 2nd essay, i just dont wanna go to tutor coz he wont be too happy, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

flynner87 wrote: »
    im in 2nd Comp Sci (Ba) and doing comparative revolutions as an elective.I havent really gone to any lectures at all and only 1 tutorial, i did the 20% essay and im just wondering wats the story with the 2nd essay, i just dont wanna go to tutor coz he wont be too happy, thanks

they wont care. they have more important things on their mind. just email them. or just go to the notivce board outside k115x

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

You have to go to tutorials to get the essay titles(I'm assuming this is the first year one, as I dont know the exact modules for 2nd year). That'd be the worst of it, gettin the titles. I've mine out of the way, anyway, I'm all happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

feck i don't know the titles either, can i go to the history office and ask would you say? havent gone to any tutorials meself :S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

ashyle wrote: »
    feck i don't know the titles either, can i go to the history office and ask would you say? havent gone to any tutorials meself :S

Yes, they should be on the noticeboard as well.

And you're right it aint easy being white, but you just trying having chillun all over town..

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

yay a fellow Franklin fan :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kyliewyote

I was in the exact same situation. Just email your tutor, there is different questions for each tutor so the history office can't help.

Advertisement