Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Smoke Zero Halogen cat 5e patch cables?

Options
  • 19-11-2007 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭

So... Low Smoke Zero Halogen cat 5e patch cables?

Anyone know where I might pick up some?
    I'm doing some fixing up on a network cabinet which is pretty close to the main exit of the building, and my paranoia/conscience is flickering up again.

I wouldn't be totally adverse to crimping a few hundred cables myself, but in Radionics I can only see solid core cable LSZH available.

Alternatively can anyone with more experience than me tell me that I'm going over the top, so this can be moved to PI.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭FusionNet

Hi,

You probably are getting overly concerned but thats not a bad thing.. Most people install what the tech people insist on, so hats off the anyone who goes the extra mile. Dont forget one of the most important things people avoid installing are fire stops, these are even more vital than cable choice as it will stop a fire in its tracks..

Anyways I can check into those cables if you like, if you can email me directly and I will mail you back asap.

Eoghan
    Fusion Networks
    info@fusionnetworks.ie

Advertisement