Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery Shopping - Limerick

Options
  • 19-11-2007 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I have a mystery shopping visit to a games store in Limerick available. The visit needs to be completed in the next couple of days and you would need to be either male aged 18-25, or able to take along a male relative aged 10-25. There is a good fee plus travel expenses payable. For more information please contact me on susan@mysteryoutsource.co.uk

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

reminds me of being interviewed outside Cruises Hotel ..... how many years ago was that I ask myself .... :p

Anyway .... it was all about beers and stouts .... eventually she asked inside for a sample or two and completion of the interview (well someone has to do it !!!! :D) .....

After about 3 or 4 pints (different drinks) I was asked what I did for a living ..... xxxxxx I replied ..... Oh dear she said ..... we are looking for more normal guys !!!! :rolleyes: ..... you don't qualify ..... :cool:

Well can I have another pint before I go I asked .... of course you can she replied ...... and so I did and then walked home .... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭opelmanta

ah good old mystery shoppers!!! reminds me of my days in a well known toyshop!! used to get great money if we did well in mystery shopper. also we could follow them around to different aisles in hope of gettin more money!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Susan@MO wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a mystery shopping visit to a games store in Limerick available. The visit needs to be completed in the next couple of days and you would need to be either male aged 18-25, or able to take along a male relative aged 10-25. There is a good fee plus travel expenses payable. For more information please contact me on susan@mysteryoutsource.co.uk

Thank you

What do you have to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭opelmanta

basically you go into a shop and pretend to be shopping. (you can buy stuff if you want). you them go around rating the staff on different things depending on the company. where i worked if the staff walked up to the mystery shopper and asked if they were ok straight away it was €70!!! you can rate staff on appearance, product knowledge, were they helpful, did they seal the sale etc etc.

great idea for motivating staff i must say.

Advertisement