Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

opening a shop/art gallery

• 19-11-2007 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

i'm thinking of opening either cloth shop or art gallery. i have no expierience in either. which one should i go for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 paulpaul

how would i get help in opening it up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

You should do a "Start your own business" course from your local county or city enterprise board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Dub-Dub

paulpaul wrote: »
    i'm thinking of opening either cloth shop or art gallery. i have no expierience in either. which one should i go for?

For the cloth all you need is a roll , a ruler and a pair of scissors . for Art, a bucket of paint thrown at the wall. Unless you are wheel chair bound you would of course need help opening the door. Hope that helps .

Advertisement