Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Like a Fiat Sedici, only more pointless!

Options
  • 19-11-2007 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭

Take a Suzuki SX4 (small crossover) and delete any visual appeal it ever had.
    That's right! stick a boot on the back, and you've got a rival for the Tiida as one of the most ugly, out of proportion small cars around!
    sx4sedan4.jpg
    That said, it's a logical move on from the Liana and Baleno saloons, which were equally underwhelming.

On sale now at your local Suzuki dealer!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

can't be any more pointless than the Golf Plus............

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I dunno, if I liked wearing a hat while driving, I'd consider a Golf plus!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

It's bad, but nothing beats the Tilda for crapness.

I was in a Nissan dealership lately - they're keeping a straight face whilst pitching it as a Golf/Focus/Auris rival!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Actually, I bought a new GolfPlus - correction - my co bought one for me, in 05.

Well, it was either a Golf Plus w/ DSG, or a manual Passat.:rolleyes:

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I love the DSG box. I would've done the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

pburns wrote: »
    It's bad, but nothing beats the Tilda for crapness.

If only they called it a Tilda. It's a Tiida, rhymes with Breda ... 'sure all I want is a car from a to b, you can't use anything more than a 1 litre in this country, I just wet myself, time for my pills' ...

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

ned78 wrote: »
    It's a Tiida, rhymes with Breda ... 'sure all I want is a car from a to b, you can't use anything more than a 1 litre in this country, I just wet myself, time for my pills' ...[/QUOTE}

QFP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

I pulled up beside a Tiida at traffic lights in a bland boring 7 year old Micra the other week - I stared at the car and then looked at the driver. He looked suitably embarrassed.

But we should all celebrate the arrival of the Tiida - it makes those of us who are stuck driving boring cars feel a lot better about our lot in motoring life.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Just had a look at the Suzuki website, it's hideous. Having said that, if there's room in the market for the Tiida, for €3,500 less, this is a cracking alternative.

Advertisement