Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ah!!! Early Farming Implements

Options
  • 19-11-2007 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anybody have any advice on what I could write about for this project? It must be 800 words. I have no idea what to do.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Seriously, can you do anything without consulting Boards? Link and link.

Read the material recommended by whoever is giving you your course. If not, go to a library and ask for help. Alternatively, use something like Google Scholar and find out.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

wikipedia is your friend
    use a thesarus if you need to find other words to look up

wikipedia is your friend
    use a thesarus if you need to find other words to look up

Wikipedia is satans academic reference tool. DO NOT USE WIKIPEDIA. It will steer you wrong. This is an 800 word assignment on early farming tools? You seriously need help for an 800 word essay on ewarly farming tools? Please tell me this is a transition year project...

If, however, you are a history student at collegiate level then use the course material (and more usefully the listed reference books in the course material) as a basis. If you are in a University that has it JStor is a fantastic site for accessing journal articles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

If it's bronze/ or iron age implements then there are many good archaeological books out there. Check the bibliography and it will direct you to more sources.

Advertisement