Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin airport hotel

Options
  • 19-11-2007 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

hi lads can anyone suggest a CHEAP hotel near the airport i could book or are there even many in the area,my flight will be at 6 am so dont wanna travel far

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

There are several in the area,two in the airport itself,the clarion and another whose name escapes me.In the area you have the Hilton,tulip inn, carlton,days,bewleys, crownplaza all within a 10 minute drive.Most would do the €100 a night or less,some supply a free bus to the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

dubtom wrote: »
    and another whose name escapes me
    The Radisson! ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Dont forget The Tulip Inn Dublin Airport Hotel ,its a new Hotel and they do good deals,they also have a free Bus to the Airport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Days Hotel is pretty cheap, €89 euro a room I think. Free courtesy bus also. Nice little bar. Restuarant. Close to city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

The Radisson! ;)
    I should have known that,I regularly sit not 100 yards away from it:o
    Head like a sive me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

dubtom wrote: »
    I regularly sit not 100 yards away from it:o
    The 'Kesh' I presume! ;)

Advertisement