Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 months off

Options
  • 19-11-2007 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Didn't actually note the date.....but I turned 29 in early September and it was a while before my birthday when I last smoked.... So my 30th year has been smoke free!

That's the fourth time I've quit this year....note earlier threads....roughly 2 months each time!....was using the cigarettes as a life support for my fading pub life.....spend most of my time in cafe's now.....and rarely drink in pubs without company.....I note how most of the smokers outside the Cafe's are women...in fact I think most cafe customers are women....Do others feel that women go to Cafe's somewhat more than men?......Ok way off the point....apologies!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,077 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I can kinda tell you've been off the fags for a while, you seem kinda edgy, like a person who's giving up coffee who has that nervous twitch... Fair play though, keep it up. You'll soon realise how stupid it was to smoke (off them about a year and a half now).

Advertisement