Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Family guy music used....what was it?

• 19-11-2007 11:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Howdy everyone. Just wondering (i know this is a bit optimistic) if anyone saw the family guy where the cheesit cat snorts powdered up cheesits and screams "god there is no drummer better than neil pert" ?

The music in the background is what im after. Seemed kinda like alternative/rock late 70's early 80's. Im going out on a limb here hopefully someone will know what im looking for.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Rush i believe but i've no idea what the song is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

cant seem to get it on yutube at the mo, ...but am pretty sure its "Tom Sawyer" that is playing - i remember seeing this clip before ...then again have a feeeling rush somehow are on more than one episode of family guy

ps - looks like your gonna be another hooked RUSH fan after yu get into Tom Sawyer etc hehehe...the album its on by the way is - Moving Pictures

ciao' amigo...Baggio..............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I think it is Tom Sawyer, I saw that episode a few weeks ago but it's still a bit hazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

Here's the clip:
    clicky linky

Probably the best recorded live version:

Man that sends shivers up my spine, what a way to start a show, but then, Limelight - what a way to start a show;)

The intro on the latest tour

enjoy:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

what an awesome drum kit!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Thats the one all right. Cheers lads!

Advertisement