Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor Upgrade: Nokia N73 or E65?

• 19-11-2007 11:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm due a Meteor upgrade. Looking at their new phones I thought the N73 was the way to go. However, when I went to get one this evening in a local Meteor shop the salesman there told me that they wouldn't have the N73 in until next week but that the E65 "owned it".

I was surprised he said this, particularly as he won't have the E65 for three weeks, whereas he'll have the N73 in a week. He explained that the wi-fi was worth getting the E65 for alone. However, I don't think I'd be that big into surfing the web on my phone.

Both are the same price so I'm just wondering what people think is the better phone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

As a camera and music player, the N73.

For battery life, size and internet, the E65.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

E65 is generally great except for the camera - it's awful so if that's your thing go for the N73

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

Actually if camera is your thing go for the new Samsung G600 with 5meg pix cam! I just got mine today and the phone itself is amazing nice to hold and easy to get around. Camera is not as good as a digital camera but hey its a phone. Worth thinking off. I also have the N73 and the new Samsung is better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

I tried to get the E65 on upgrade (on Meteor) from a Meteor shop but they
    said they can only sell it as a 1st tiem connection. Ended up getting it
    in Car Phone Warehouse for €75 instead, Talk300.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

I am picking up my E65 upgrade today, cant wait!

• Advertisement
Advertisement