Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Mafia Cartel Corruption

2»

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

jessop1 wrote: »
    no gaping holes have been pointed out. A hell of a lot of evidence and information has been provided and all I can see being pointed out is the usual deliberate obfuscation from some and the usual p*ss taking from others.
    Fine. Given that zarathustra (a) wasn't interested (by his own admission) in a discussion, and (b) isn't in a position to respond for a while, perhaps you could answer the very simple questions I asked earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

I think he just knows theres no point in trying to debate this information with people who have an obvious agenda to ridicule any and all talk of conspiracies.

The self perpetuating sickness industry:

Drink this
    ritalin1.jpg

Eat this
    ritalin2.jpg

Now.... swallow this
    ritalin3.jpg

(images courtesy: http://www.davidicke.com/content/blogcategory/30/82/)

in a nutshell, they create the problem and the solution and charge you for both.

I think he just knows theres no point in trying to debate this information with people who have an obvious agenda to ridicule any and all talk of conspiracies.
    Translation: "no, I can't answer those questions either."

in a nutshell, they create the problem and the solution and charge you for both.
    Some of us make our own informed decisions about what to consume.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Jessop1 wrote:
    jessop1 interesting postings zarathustra, on this and on your other threads. You are right, it would be much better if these skeptics could just get their own forum. Oh wait, there is one actually.
    OK things can get a bit heated n stuff but I think that the 2 forums CT's and Skepticks should be rolled into one, it makes for more intelligint debate on topics cos everyone knows they will be shot down if they cant back up their statements with some form of evidence. also I may believe in a lot of the conspiracy theories (well not discount them out of hand like others) but there are some areas where even I am a sceptic. and I'll bet there are others who feel the same way in both camps. the idea of this forum is to promote the quest for truth by examining all the theories and evidence presented with an open mind it is not meant to be a circlejerk for crazies where they can post any outlandish concept and not be called on it. (not that I'm makin an accusation at anyone in particular tis just a metaphor)
    Sorry to see you got banned. I would take that to the helpdesk if I were you. Otherwise, hope to hear from you in a month.
    Peace jessop
    reminds me, I havent seen So Glad around for a while!

*edit* turns out hes in Australia,

Eh Lad, gis a shout if yer in Brisneyland

Diogenes wrote:
    Thus shut up zarathustra.
    mods, does this warrant a ban also? if not, why not??
    I am not a Mod, but this is fairly harmless. you should Google Zarathustra to see where the name came from aanyway when you do you will see the hilarity of that statement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Jessop1 wrote:

What about the link I provided that counters all his "evidence"? He didn't bother even acknowleding it, he just went and pasted yet more stuff he found on the net. Why would he bother pasting anything if he's not prepared to talk about it?

That's the biggest problem with this forum. Conspiracy theorists paste links to videos and webpages, and of all of them, Jessop1, you're the only one who actually talks about them. The others just refuse point blank, to discuss anything. Add to this, what I think is a major problem, (and sadly have been guilty of it before :o ), is that some who don't believe these theories just take the piss, and it's a wonder the admins haven't just deleted the forum as a waste of time.

humanji wrote: »
    What about the link I provided that counters all his "evidence"? He didn't bother even acknowleding it, he just went and pasted yet more stuff he found on the net. Why would he bother pasting anything if he's not prepared to talk about it?

That's the biggest problem with this forum. Conspiracy theorists paste links to videos and webpages, and of all of them, Jessop1, you're the only one who actually talks about them. The others just refuse point blank, to discuss anything. Add to this, what I think is a major problem, (and sadly have been guilty of it before :o ), is that some who don't believe these theories just take the piss, and it's a wonder the admins haven't just deleted the forum as a waste of time.

Humanji, you just posted a link and said "that disproves it" sure arent you just as bad as him then??

anyhoo, I definately dont think this forum should be deleted. But its a sick forum because its over-run with these types of negative posters who ridicule anyone who sticks their head above the parapet and also, it is policed nazi style.

I would like to see both of those things change.

I reckon there would definately be a lot more interest and activity in this forum but for this very negative atmosphere around here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Jessop man stand your ground.

alls I'm sayin on it is that if you believe what you post and are capable of backin up your statements with evidence of some form then you should peacefuly stand your ground, the trolls etc will back off and anyone really interested in having a debate will join in,I like to hope that many more people feel the same way about this forum.

but calls to have it closed, now thats just crazy talk.

also PM me yer email and I'll send ya this yoke I got over the weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Humanji, you just posted a link and said "that disproves it" sure arent you just as bad as him then??

The reason I didn't bother posting anything other than the link was, as I said in another thread, the OP had no interest in debating or discussing the point, he just posted a load of links. There was no point trying to open dialogue with him, because he didn't care.

That's one of the problems I'm talking about. Posting a load of links and pasting stuff you find on the internet is pointless unless you're going to actually talk about it. Nobody will have to read anything because we'll just be posting both sides of these arguments from other websites, with no input of our own.
    anyhoo, I definately dont think this forum should be deleted. But its a sick forum because its over-run with these types of negative posters who ridicule anyone who sticks their head above the parapet and also, it is policed nazi style.

Now, I'm not calling for the forum to be closed, I'm just saying that something has to be done to clean it up.
    I would like to see both of those things change.

I reckon there would definately be a lot more interest and activity in this forum but for this very negative atmosphere around here.

I completely agree here. But it's both sides that have to make an effort.

• Advertisement

...whereas I, on the other hand, asked several simple questions to prompt discussion, which you've consistently avoided answering.
    You talk about ridicule, but it seems to me that the bulk of your contribution (to this thread at least) consists of sniping at the people you disagree with rather than entering into discussions.

Seriously, what do you want from this forum? A place for serious discussion of conspiracy theories, or a group of closed minds only interested in reinforcing each other's beliefs?

I'll leave aside the comment on the moderation, as it's been dealt with by the moderator.
    I genuinely don't mean this as a personal attack, but can't you see that you're contributing to what you describe as a negative atmosphere by defensively refusing to discuss topics?

Or is it simply a negative atmosphere because people are disagreeing with you?

Advertisement