Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neck Piercing

Options
  • 20-11-2007 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

Hi all!

Does anyone have their neck pierced,I am thinking of getting it done and wondering how it feels and what people who have it done think of it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

ive the back of my neck pierced, its called a nape piercing.
    feels fine getting it done and i like it a lot, healed fine too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

As a surface piercing it's more prone to rejection than say, an earlobe, so you need to be aware there's a risk of having a scar if it does that.

However, a good piercer and good aftercare will cut that risk considerably.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Glad to hear the piercing went well Wilburt, I am seriously considering it now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

This should tell you all you need to know,

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055165238

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 puncturewound

ive been doing nape piercings for about 8 or 9 years now with excellent success. Not all people are suitable for this piercing as some people have very little "play" in the skin, if its too tight theres little chance it will heal! A good nape piercing should never feel like its there, or restrict movement at all. Jewellery too short or too long wont work either so a specific length must be picked for each individual. Also i find titanium surface bars really work well as opposed to PTFE or Taigon. If its done right itll last you a lifetime!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭I Concur

How much does it cost?

Advertisement