Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Assasins creed problem

• 20-11-2007 3:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Ok, firstly I rented the game from Xtra Vision and so don't have a manual for the game so apologies if this is covered in the manual.

I see to be stuck on Memory block 6 (jerusalem), I never got a cut-scene before starting the mission so suspect this may be part of the prob.

Anyway, is there anyway to re-load a previous memory block as can't see it from the menu ?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Fair play for getting that far, I'm stuck on mem 4 - can't lock on the informer, I must be missing something, but don't know what - as for the pick pockets, nobodys coughing up the goods.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,913 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Ok, firstly I rented the game from Xtra Vision and so don't have a manual for the game so apologies if this is covered in the manual.

I see to be stuck on Memory block 6 (jerusalem), I never got a cut-scene before starting the mission so suspect this may be part of the prob.

Anyway, is there anyway to re-load a previous memory block as can't see it from the menu ?
    Yeah go to exit game and it'll bring you back to the animus screen, instead of hitting continue game, move to the left and you can choose previous memories

Advertisement