Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lap Dancing Club in Co Limk

Options
  • 20-11-2007 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

There was lots of talk of it happening in NCW and Abbeyfeale but it never came to happen. Damn shame. This country is still very backwards in ways.
    When I have made my millions I will see to it!!!!
    Would love a good Lap Dancing club, a decent one. Lived in America for a bit and they were as normal as night clubs!
    And considering NCW is said to have one of the highest Brothels per head of populations in Munster then...........come on!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

this is happening!!! there will be one opening up in ncw in a few months - 2 maybe? my bro delivers for a hardware store and went in about 2 weeks ago and saw the poles up and everything!!

it was in coolios as far as i can remember ! although he wasnt sure - it could be whispers too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭EoimarMuppet

about time they did something "decent" with coolios :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 copasetic

wouldn't be the first time some one got up the pole in coolios

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Doubt it will last, there's hardly a market for Lapdancing clubs in Limerick so I can't see one in the county sticking around for too long.

Advertisement