Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body Piercing Videos

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 TheBlondeOne

hmmmmm interesting. A few too many pieces of equipment used in each piercing for me personally but very interesting none the less. The wee piece for inserting into the sharp and of a needle is rather ingenius. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

in the pa piercing.. what type of clamp/needle reciever is that? its mental looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

only thing i dont see is the marking of the specific places that are going to be pierced in some of the videos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

it was bloody scary looking is what it was! Even I was cringing! The tongue one was done completely different to mine, they go down rather than up and screw on the bottom ball, when they were doing mine they did it opposite ways cuz screwing ont he bottom ball gives it more chance to come loose from the bottom and just slide out of your tongue...

Cringed watching the forearm surface one cuz Im gettin me nape done soon!

One thing I noticed about the vids I watched, not a drop of blood...thought that was kinda odd...

not that cringe worthy in my opinion, there was blood with the vertical labret. most people dont bleed when theyve been pierced by a competent piercer as long as theyve taken no blood thinning medicine or been on the piss the night before

• Advertisement

even if they have been on the piss.. once the piercer knows what he/she is at and they have the right amount of experiance, there shouldnt be any blood unless the gauge between the jewelry and the actual needle is way off and it leaves a small area for movment between the jewelry and the flesh.

i dont agree but doesnt matter. :)

Wilburt wrote: »
    i dont agree but doesnt matter. :)

WHAT THE **** DO YOU MEAN IT DOSENT MATTER:mad:

hehehe only joking.. again everyone is diffrent and things differ slightly from person to person and studio to studio..

but i still aint gotten an answer about the pa.. any ideas?

its their own equipment theyre trying to sell me thinks, looks odd but made of metal it seems so can be autoclaved etc.

i was thinking the same.. altho it works.. i wouldnt let it be used anywhere near me.. especially in the hands of that fella there.. way too aggressive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 TheBlondeOne

I think some of the equipment is not accurate enough... i pierce each persons body part differently depending on individual shape and tissue type.... some of those instruments just treat every piercing as if every person will have the same shape/type of body part, which of course they don't, every nose/p.a/tragus is different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pierce Artist

Kastro wrote: »
    in the pa piercing.. what type of clamp/needle reciever is that? its mental looking.

The Prince Albert Tool is a needle holder that holds a 2.4mm needle with a built in recieving tube.

Wilburt wrote: »
    only thing i dont see is the marking of the specific places that are going to be pierced in some of the videos.

All body parts were marked prior to the piercings. It's only a cheap camera:)

Kastro wrote: »
    i was thinking the same.. altho it works.. i wouldnt let it be used anywhere near me.. especially in the hands of that fella there.. way too aggressive.

That fella is actually a Bird:D

ah ok, good to know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Eurrgghhh.... I think I'm gona pass out.... :confused:

wuss!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Wow, the prince albert doohickey is impressive!

I'm a girl... I'm allowed cringe. Seriously, I had my bellybutton done twice and neither time felt anywhere near as bad as that video looked... Ouchie.. :o
    But the tongue one was ok, wasn't at all surprised coz that barely hurt at all. Yuck... that bellybutton one haunts me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Piercings never feel as bad as they look being done :) Ooh I gotta watch the bellybutton one!

• Advertisement

Hahaha enjoy!!! :)

We did the Erotica Show in London two weeks ago. Here's a link to the publicty shots ;)

Advertisement