Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good place to buy blades online?

• 20-11-2007 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

Roysh

Ive a pain in my arsé paying 16 euro for FOUR(!) Gillette Fusion blades and Im wondering where I can get these online for cheaper. Obviously Google would be helpful here but Im looking for safe, reliable sites recommended by Boardsies ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

You could try ebay. I've never bought them on it but i've heard mixed views with it. Some people have had no problems with it but then others have found the blades not that sharp. Could be worth a go just the once to see how it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i too was pissed off with buying blades so 6 months ago i bought an electric razor. i spent 75quid on a phillips one. it will eventually pay for itself.
    At first shaving with an electric razor is odd, your face feels raw and you dont get a good shave, but after a week or so you should be used to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Somebody once told me they're cheaper in the North. Maybe worth checking out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

Here's link to a thread on this on Bargain Alerts a while ago.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055126258&highlight=mach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Just be careful - I'd only buy them from a recommended site. I bought cheap Mach 3 blades a few months back and I got a terrible itching/burning rash on my legs after them. They were only a couple of euro cheaper than the supermarket too :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement