Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've just moved to Dublin....

Options
  • 20-11-2007 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

What is there up here for gay teenagers? I haven't found anything, but then maybe I haven't been looking hard enough... I have people telling me about nightclubs and bars and stuff... but those things are not what I am looking for... I'm looking for youth groups, gatherings, societies... all that kinda stuff... I mean, I came here to make new friends and spend time with other gay teenagers, not to get groped in a nightclub by some vodka guzzling 50 year old man...

Any help would be appreciated! I'm going out of my mind because I never have anything to do and it's so damn lonely, y'know?

And apparently college LGBT societies only allow college students to join... who would of figured... I wish I was a college student... blah...

But yes, thanks for your time! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Registered Users Posts: 15 YokoFactor

Thank you, so much! That looks like exactly what I'm searching for! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Your Welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Yeah I don't blame you for feeling lonely, I'm disillusioned with the gay scene here at the best of times. Going to the G continuously can get quite monotonous for sure.

But luckily for me I'm in college and joined the LGBT soc there. There are other groups like those mentioned though that you can go to if you're not in college.

I probably shouldn't say this but if you're persistent enough some college societies might let you join. Although some are more welcoming than others from what I gather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭euph

BelongTo is a youth group for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender young people in Ireland.

www.belongto.org/

• Advertisement
Advertisement