Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to get a replacement car license plate in Cork?

Options
  • 20-11-2007 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

I need to get a replacement license plate made up as the car failed the NCT. The middle bit of a number nine has fallen out. What a pain in the arse. How much would one of these cost and I am not going to the dealer for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Any motor factors/garage/dealer should be able to source one for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭domania

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

domania wrote: »
    How much would one of these cost

About €12 on average for one..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

the motor factors, in the same estate as the nct center, it's the next road, does them on the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

try and get a plastic rather than metal plate for the front to avoid the same thing happening again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

isnt there a place in carrigtowhill?? i need a set of plates for a import as it happens! I'd appreciate an address or website?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭domania

Halfords in Mahon Point do the plastic ones for 12.99 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

Euro Business Park, Littleisland (where NCT and an Post are)
    Take the second entrance into the biz park after the Centra, then first Right (it's after autoexchange) shop's on the right
    less than 5 mins for the metal ones, with letters printed on.

Advertisement