Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Investigation 14/12/07

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

which reminds me. Did anyone find a laser card ? Cant seem to find it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

No didn't see one grimes maybe give the guys at the castle a ring and see......... I didn't take any photos, I think lou might have so I will ask her if she wants me to put them up.

I am eager to hear the forest audio and clips I was to caught up in the intense energy to think about putting on mine. I did go through most of what we got on the second visit but will have to down load and take a closer listen, maybe something interesting on it not too sure for now.....

Mustash photo's are very funny though so people should get a good giggle out of them.......:D

Some some images of the night. Nothing actually Paranormal but nice to see something. I particularly like Stoner's form of encouragement to his team.

2007_1215BelfieldfmWatertower0025.jpg

2007_1215BelfieldfmWatertower0032.jpg

2007_1215BelfieldfmWatertower0024.jpg

2007_1215BelfieldfmWatertower0038.jpg

and with the lack of a girlfriend on this one I had to focus my photographic attention on the most attractive specimen of manhood in the area.

2007_1215BelfieldfmWatertower0035.jpg

2007_1215BelfieldfmWatertower000-1.jpg

2007_1215BelfieldfmWatertower0040.jpg

2007_1215BelfieldfmWatertower0006.jpg

2007_1215BelfieldfmWatertower0001.jpg

2007_1215BelfieldfmWatertower0002.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Grimes, it was not my Team, I was leading some of the Boards Paranormal community. I dont like that Pic grimes, I should infract you because I can as you are not a mod and I am. If you dont take it off, I'm going to post all those pics of your old birds belly up.
    Just listening to some of the Audio, at the moment sounds like i have something interesting at the very start of the night.

Top contenders for messing up some potential EVPS, we should have a vote on it

1) Andy doing his thing
    2) Those walkie talkies
    3) the clicking on my EMF meter
    4) Kim giving out to Andy.
    5) me sniffing

are you serious or just being a tool? :p

• Advertisement

I am seriously being a tool, but not as much as a tool as i look in that pic :D

Put the pic back, jes,

have you not a better one?

I wish I had a pic of Kim and Lou when they saw you chopping that log, talk about jaws dropping

you couldnt fit my manhood into that shot. Was that the log that splintered or their self control ....

.......it was the log

Stoner wrote: »
    Grimes, it was not my Team, I was leading some of the Boards Paranormal community. I dont like that Pic grimes, I should infract you because I can as you are not a mod and I am. If you dont take it off, I'm going to post all those pics of your old birds belly up.
    Just listening to some of the Audio, at the moment sounds like i have something interesting at the very start of the night.

Top contenders for messing up some potential EVPS, we should have a vote on it

1) Andy doing his thing
    2) Those walkie talkies
    3) the clicking on my EMF meter
    4) Kim giving out to Andy.
    5) me sniffing

Andy doing his thing............. arrrhhh We love him really.........

Remembers doing the mustash thing........... giggles out of control:D

Graham got that log in two in one good chop... very strong indeed, us ladies were well impressed..

My two boys were delighted with the light savers so thanks for those stoner and monkeyfudge and thanks for the headlight present.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

hehehe

Kshiel - looking good;)

Stoner,monkeyfudge...pin ups as usual
    why does Stevenmu have that scowl on his face...looks like someone took his smokes or something
    hehehehe just looking at the pic there's some cups or something behin his head..it looks like he has horns!

Ok enough with the chilish humour

looks fab - is there a bit of an orb behind stoner in the forest scene or is it just a shadow?

LB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Definately was a good night... I loved the pics :D

Finally able to get on after doing a password reset, but yeah... I'm glad to see everyone enjoyed themselves... thanks to all who attended :)

• Advertisement

Well as said the night was a good one. The group I was with which was myself, stoner, lou, monkeyfudge, grimes, stromkeeper spent most of the night outside in the beautiful woods of charleville castle. I found the castle itself to be quiet that night, we, well I did feel a presence in the basement area where Jones/O' Reilly is supposed to be and the most interesting part of that for me was I felt my own aggression rising during the call out, which is not like me I am in general a pretty chilled out person (if not a bit loud :rolleyes:) but here |I felt as the calling out progressed I got more and more angry myself. I know I didn't get anything on my recorder but I think we heard a couple of loud knocks when asked but I cant be over sure of that as it is an echo kind of place.

The woods was most interesting and I dont really want to go into that until we have the footage and aduio up first as I would like to see what people here would think without knowing what was felt first........

Kim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

Lads,
    Glad to see you had as good time as we did. Obviously there we both will be going through evidence for a while but if anything comes up i'll let you know.

BTW there was things left behind by you guys, anything I saw I turned into either Dudley or Richard

what was left behind!?

Lads,
    Glad to see you had as good time as we did. Obviously there we both will be going through evidence for a while but if anything comes up i'll let you know.

BTW there was things left behind by you guys, anything I saw I turned into either Dudley or Richard

That could be leads by Poltergoose,

Or maybe Grimes bra in the room that had bunks in it the last time.

Or maybe Grimes bra in the room that had bunks in it the last time.

nah I gave that back to my mother.

I have one strange recording to check to see if it is an EVP, but could be anything so I'm not going to do anything with it

I have check all the audio now, going back to the banging in the forest the first time, you can just about hear 2 or 3 of the bangs, it is very faint, cant hear the two that happened afterwards. not really conclusive, but maybe it will be better on the video tape, who has that BTW Steve or Monkey?as i really want to check that footage.

Stormkeeper

Could you please make that EVP from the forest available? Id like to give it a listen. Especially as I was there.

Actually could someone send me over the evp or clips of the first visit to the woods or post them up here as I would be interested in looking at them Pleaseeeeeee

Stevenmu or Monkeyfudge have the video, monkeyfudge is meant to get it an do a video of the whole thing
    I'll sent you the tap sounds in the wood, although its very low

Thank you stoner.

I have some interesting noises from the dungeon. Weird low thuds and random intervals. Ill seperate them and email them to all who were on the trip at some stage tonight.

G

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Stevenmu or Monkeyfudge have the video, monkeyfudge is meant to get it an do a video of the whole thing
    I'll sent you the tap sounds in the wood, although its very low

I have the DV tape. You need to get the summing up I recorded on your camera over to me as well. I'll package it all together.

I've been pretty busy this week, so I haven't had time to review anything.I sneakily recorded everything in the forest as well on my audio recorder. I'll go through that when I get the chance. I downloaded the photos off my camera today, so I may have time to have a look at them today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I haven't had a look through my pics yet. I do know that I have plenty of orbs though. And an album cover.

Grimes wrote: »
    nah I gave that back to my mother.

We found a black bra in the volunteer room ...... 36a i think.....

what was left behind!?

I know there was a rucksack with some stuff in it and a couple of chargers that looked like they were from video cameras

Everything I had on my recorder has just got wiped how I dont know but I had listened to it a few times and could hear nothing of real interest except me calling out, god I shout loud,:o next time if I am with you will ye please remind me that theres no need shout :o

We found a black bra in the volunteer room ...... 36a i think.....

We stayed in the Morning Room...

Yes but there was a bra in the volunteer room.

Yes but there was a bra in the volunteer room.

True, but unless there was something going on with our group in there, I doubt it belongs to anyonefrom our group!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Myself and Grimes were up there... of course there was something going on...

• Advertisement

Which one of you owns the bra then? :|

Advertisement