Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rear View Mirror Tilt

Options
  • 20-11-2007 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

I've got my flame retardant suit on for this one just in case ;)

Since I changed cars last year I've not bee quite sure about the tab under my rear view mirror. On my old 306 the tab was pulled forward for normal viewing and i pused it back (towards the windshield) when I had a fupper with high beams at my rear.

However my new (er) 306 doesn't seem to like this as I mostly end up seeing an image of my back seat with fait view of the traffic when I depress the tab. It does seem to work better if I swop the process round.. tab near window for normal and tab near me for hi beam fuppers ..

Is there a consensus on this or do car models change? google research shows the latter .. Mirror explained but most ppl seem to drive with mirrors the other way.

I'll do what works for me but was wondering how others fare with this?

Advertisement