Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

problem with car

Options
  • 20-11-2007 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Anyone any idea what might be wrong....
    Was in a car crash last week n had some minor frontal damage (or so i thought!) since the accident my car wont go fast and is shaking when i drive. Brought it to get fixed n the garage said the cosmetic damage can be fixed but he wont fix the other problem becasue the accident couldnt have caused the problem it may have just triggered it...
    I drive a ford focus saloon n just looking for a rough idea of what might be wrong n where to get it fixed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Well what did the guy who DID look at it say was wrong ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 snap2007

He said it must be somehtin wrong with the engine n id need to bring it to a ford garage and plug it into the computer there. The insurance company will only cover the cosmetic damage even tho the car was fine before the accident.

Advertisement