Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hairstyle Generator

• 20-11-2007 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any website where you can upload a photo of yourself and choose from a selection of hairstyles to superimpose onto it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Doesn't look great but cheers.

No joke. I'm thinking about getting a fringe but it could look awful so I wanna get some idea of what might look ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Just google it and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for!

I did but I couldn't find anything useful. I'll keep trying but if anyone finds anything else in the meantime....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

There's one called the www.thehairstyler.com and www.makeoversolutions.com.You have to pay a small amount to join both of them as far as I know. I got an email with a code to join makeoversolutions for free a few months ago .I tried a few hairstyles on myself for the laugh but I didn't think super imposing perfect hair on myself gave a realistic impression of what I'd look like with the actual haircut (...or maybe it did and I really would look fabulous with blonde ringlets ala Jessica Simpson). It's definitely a fun way to pass an hour though and there are hundreds of styles and colour options so you might get some impression of what would suit you. I hear the hairstyler site is better than makeoversolutions. Seeing as I got a free code it might be worthwhile googling free codes for either of them and you might get lucky.

• Advertisement

Hmm....I wouldn't pay tbh. I'll check them out though. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Try clairol.co.uk
    Click 'create your look'. I seem to remember this was ok when I used it before.

Advertisement