Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car seats

Options
  • 20-11-2007 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hey guys.
    Been looking for websites in ireland where they sell car seats. I find the seats in my car Opel corsa 2000 very annoying and uncombable.

Is there any websites or anything to look at new ones and is it possible to fit them myself pretty easy?

Im not looking for some stupid racing seats just a comfy good quality seat. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

They're quite expensive. Try eBay. Lots there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

best bet is to try ebay for the seats from a higher spec corsa i.e a GSI or whatever the sport one is,if you are lucky the will be a recaro sport seat(not stupid at all) and will be a straight fit to your car,the thing with after market seats is you may end up needing aftermarket subframes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭kindalen

give traynors in the north a bell. just google them.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

Thanks for the replys guys.
    Checked ebay and found a site in england selling them. And your right, very expensive.
    The main problem with them is there like cloth that grips your clothes, so when u sit in, it pulls your shirt up and the legs of your pants. I might just hold off on it if it turns out so expensive.

Thanks anyway dudes

Advertisement