Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Surveying

• 20-11-2007 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello,
    Just a quick question, how is the intersight calculated in levelling? I have a table to fill out and took backsights and foresights, i also have to make a comparison with the measured and allowable closing error? Any help wud be much appreciated?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭pmg58

intersight is a level taken between a backsight and a foresight, if you didnt take any then just fill out your table without them. measured error should be the difference between your final reduced level and your initial reduced level. cant remember exactly how to work out allowable error but i think its based on a percentage of the total distance or the total number of stations.

Advertisement