Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Rave Clothing Store?

• 20-11-2007 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Anywhere in Dublin that sells this type of clothes?
    as in real mad colours , as worn by acts like Klaxons , Calvin Harris ,
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

klaxons-because-music.jpg
    you want to dress like this?
    dear jesus give me strength.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Pull & Bear have that kinda thing (it was in their catalogue anyways). They're on Henry St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭nannou4

klaxons-because-music.jpg
    you want to dress like this?
    dear jesus give me strength.

What do you dress like?

and you do know New rave is the new thing goin,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

nannou4 wrote: »
    What do you dress like?

and you do know New rave is the new thing goin,

and if the "new thing goin" was to wear adult nappies and mouse traps on your nipples would you do that too?

i wear boring simple clothes. i have an original personality of my own and i dont need fadish 'wacky' clothing to display this for me.

on topic, i'd say just go with the usually skinny emo jeans on the bottom and for the tops maybe check out thrift stores and the XL section in your local golf shop. other than that, yeah HM or pull&bear may have some stuff like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Try urban outfitters in town, www.sixpack.fr, www.wesoldout.com, size? on wicklow street, basically try to stay away from the high street if you want to get the style right

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Urban Outfitters, Topman has some and maybe the girls section of H&M...pretty much where all those knobs hang out

Advertisement