Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pro Evo And Fifa Sign Ups Now Open At Gamezbox.com

• 20-11-2007 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Anyone interested in playing in some footie leagues.

For anyone interested we have some leagues starting up

2 being PRO EVO 2008 and FIFA 08

Season 1 -Division 1 - Pro Evo is now at sign up stage and can be found by CLICKING HERE

Division 1 of FIFA 08 has already kicked off so we are now taking sign ups for Division 2 by CLICKING HERE

So come on over guys and get your name down.

Bet my Aston Villa boys will bash ya

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 oBEAVISo

Come on guys .. nobody like footie games.

If anyone is interested in a pro evo 6 league i cna start one of them aswell.If enough interest is shown we can have it setup within a day and running so come on guys come and join our site and join in with our leagues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

I'm very interested in joining but I'm waiting for broadband to be installed and waiting for my xbox to come back from being fixed by Microsoft.

Once these issues are sorted I'll be delighted to play in the league.

(I just thought someone should reply)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

when the lag is fixed maybe . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 oBEAVISo

mayordenis wrote: »
    when the lag is fixed maybe . . .

Well due to the lag issues for anyone that wants we can set up a PRO EVO 6 League... if your interested i have put up a sign up thread which you can sign up to here

We had over 10 seasons of successful pro evo 6 leagues which can be found on our Pro evo 6 forum .these leagues were originally run on the xbox.com forums but moved to gamezbox when we set it up.

Advertisement