Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paper wedding anniversarry - help!

Options
  • 20-11-2007 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭

Hi,

it is my beloved and my paper (1 year) wedding anniversarry on the 29th of December. Both of us will be broke after Christmas but I still want to celebrate with him - any suggestions at things to do that are not too expensive but still romantic. One year on and I am more crazy about him than I ever thought possible.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭kelly1979

hi cathy;
    go to www.inthepaper.co.uk its a great website you can put your name and your beloved's name on the front page of a paper, the website have sample spreads such as wedding anniversary ones 'joe and jane bloggs named best couple of the year' you can also post in a picture that they will put on the paper.
    i bought off the website last week for my boyfriend it only cost 23Euros and shipping was super fast, have a look, it'll definitley be a fun and unique present, ideal for your paper anniversary; hope this helped!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Get 2 sheets of paper and sit there in the nip for an evening painting each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

6th - although mildly amusing thats not really helpful. Besides they'd need more than two sheets for practice etc.

(Relatively) serious replies only please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭kelly1979

cathy;
    another thing you could do, which would be v.cheap, personal and soppy but adorable would be to get a hardback copy, decorate it, putting in pictures of you both together, memorobilia together of occasions such as things from yeer wedding day, plane ticket stubs etc and in this book write down '101 reasons why i love you' will be doing this next valentines day for my other half, cheap and cheerful;)

Advertisement