Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for a part for my '99 E39

Options
  • 20-11-2007 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Alrighty laddies....2 of the push button covers (rear demister and A/C) on my dash are cracked. The switches are working fine but it's just the covers that are cracked . I think the part is at the below link but not sure ...

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=DM12&mospid=47537&btnr=64_0947&hg=64&fg=20

Item 3 ...I assume if i order this part 64118379935 i will get the 3 switches as well as the rotary knobs (which i don't need)

Also best place to order the part? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

eurocarparts.com or ebay. Breakers yards maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

To be honest the main dealers is your best bet, they aint as dear as most people assume.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

what do yiz think though...it only says "Rotary Knobs" on the description at the bottom for item 3 even though it's the actual switch covers i need. ...ah feck it ...it's only a tenner. I'll order it from Duff's tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

you'll get all 3 rotary knobs and the push buttons in that partnumber...

those buttons you need to replace .... I don't think I have been in an E39 and they were intact

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

try www.partsgateway.co.uk

they will spam a neap of dealers and breakers for you.
    I sent the request on wednesday last week, bought on thursday and received the item on friday. ( Local dealer said it would be two weeks )

and it was 100 cheaper than here too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement