Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Astra club 2003-how to fit an MP3 cd player

Options
  • 20-11-2007 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have a pioneer wma mps player im trying to fit to my astra club 2003, does any one have a clue about what adapter or leads I need to do this?would be good if i could keep steering wheel controls too. help would be greatly appreciated as dont want ripped off at halfords!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Halfords will be fair enough with you. Not sure if your steering wheel controls will work, it depends on which model you got. what's the model number?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭auto spark

first of all the lives on the opel astra need to be swapped arouund in order to run a pioneer properly . this is easy enough as pioneer wiring harnesses have bullet connections that can be swapped around . . . . . . . . . . .you will need an aerail bullet adapter and alot of patience to fit all the wiring back in ha

Advertisement