Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone 3g modem

Options
  • 20-11-2007 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone is experiencing a problem with vodafone's 3g modem tonight. i am getting a speed of 53kbps, the same thing happened this time last nite . I am in roscommon...is anyone having the same problem...would it possible they are updating ??? i downloaded the windows vista updates from the vodafone website for the modem last nite....would this have any affects??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Hi just wondering if anyone is experiencing a problem with vodafone's 3g modem tonight. i am getting a speed of 53kbps, the same thing happened this time last nite . I am in roscommon...is anyone having the same problem...would it possible they are updating ??? i downloaded the windows vista updates from the vodafone website for the modem last nite....would this have any affects??

Thanks
    Sounds like you have been dropping back to a Gprs connection, Might be because of cell breathing. Try setting it to 3G/hspda only and see does it make a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭memeandmark

how wud i do this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

3gselectiw4.jpg
    Select 3G only.

Do you get good speeds during the day? Can you move to a different location in the evening to try it? Maybe somewhere closer to the mast.

Advertisement