Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spin Disco Stillorgan

• 21-11-2007 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

My daughter has asked to go to Spin on Friday and I dont know anything about how it, or how it is run... Heard lots of stories about teenage discos. She is only 13 and it will be her first disco.
    Any advice please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Dont know much about teen discos myself, and id say most djs on here wouldnt either, mainly real clubs/clubnights, I dont know if this helps but I would suggest finding out through the radio station themselves :

Spin 1038

The Malthouse,

Grand Canal Quay,

Dublin 2.

Main: 01 6564600

Fax: 01 8550711

On Air: 1850 22 1038

Text: 085 711 1038

The Spin (Talk Show) Contact:

Call: 1850 77 46 36

Text: 085 121 1038

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Properly supervised event NON Alcoholic Lots of Security...any1 drunk wont get in....As to what kids get up to well:o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Fieldog wrote: »
    Dont know much about teen discos myself, and id say most djs on here wouldnt either, mainly real clubs/clubnights, I dont know if this helps but I would suggest finding out through the radio station themselves :

Spin 1038

The Malthouse,

Grand Canal Quay,

Dublin 2.

Main: 01 6564600

Fax: 01 8550711

On Air: 1850 22 1038

Text: 085 711 1038

The Spin (Talk Show) Contact:

Call: 1850 77 46 36

Text: 085 121 1038
    hi im going to a spin disco my self soon it seems fun advice :get your daughter to go withfriends old and new if she has friends over do not ask about it!!![impotant!!] let her wear wat ever she wants and do not i repeat do not tell her off it wiil just ruin her day keep her happy and she will be fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

stephen_n wrote: »
    hi im going to a spin disco my self soon ...let her wear wat ever she wants

Someone give this guy an award.
    563377975_6eca8d6e16.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭senan s

i wouldn't envy ye, i'm dreading the time when my daughter becomes that age, the stuff i was at when i was 13 at disco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

senan s wrote: »
    i wouldn't envy ye, i'm dreading the time when my daughter becomes that age, the stuff i was at when i was 13 at disco

Im sure in your day things we're a bit different....

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭senan s

Fieldog wrote: »
    Im sure in your day things we're a bit different....

:P

of course ;)

Advertisement