Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much is this worth?

• 21-11-2007 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hey guys just wondering how much I would expect to get for my XBOX 360 and accessories where I to sell them at the moment.

I have:

Premium XBOX 360 - Boxed with accessories {headset etc.}
    Two Wireless controllers
    Play and charge kit
    HD DVD add on
    Gears of War Collectors Set
    Medal Of Honor Airbourne
    John Woos Stranglehold
    Fight Night Round 3
    Call of Duty 3
    Virtua Tennis 3
    Rainbow 6 Vegas
    Elder Scrolls Oblivion
    Amped 3

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

€495 – thats what I look for. But you might find it easier selling them all separately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭Tazer

Yea I'd say the same. Terrible the way you must of spent €700+ on it aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

400 if sold together.
    You'd get nearer to grizzly's prediction if you sell them seperately.
    Defo wouldn't sell the hd addon with it. You'd get near the original price for that on its own.

I just got an elite and sold my premium with all the original gear in its original box/manuals & bags (I always keep all the boxes from my gadgets, the wife hates it :) ), I got €220 for it, though I had changed the case and drive cover, also it was out of warranty.

Sell it seperately is the way to go :)
    Best of luck

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Adverts.ie is your friend.

Advertisement