Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which to buy: Sony HT-DDW890 or Yamaha AV-4101

• 21-11-2007 11:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

taking my 1st plunge in to a amp and speaker set for my small sitting room and have narrowed the choice down to between the Yamaha av-4101 and the Sony HT-DDW890 but still dont know which to choose..:confused:

I suppose the 1st question is what has the Yamaha over the Sony that would make it worth the extra €124??
    Smaller speakers, choice of colour, usb port, and Multi Ch input (what uses this?) , they worth it?

Does the Sony have the a\v features listed on the yamaha's pixmania description as well?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭RastaRed

I got yahama 3101 system connected to PS3 and Sky HD via optical and I have to say I'm well impressed, give the 4101 a go I'd say

Advertisement