Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair and Charleroi: a Good service experience

Options
  • 21-11-2007 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭

Just a note to say that Ryanair and Charleroi did a fine job last night when, on arrival in the airport, I needed to return on the next flight due to the death of one of my best friends.

While O'Leary is on record as saying he makes loads from funerals, they did faciliate me above and beyond..

I must say the police, customs, security, etc in Charleroi were very, very good.
    Hats off to them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

Im sorry to hear about your friend.

I also had a positive experience with Ryanair and Charleroi but thankfully in more fortunate circumstances.
    I made a booking to fly from Valencia to Dublin but had to fly through Charleroi because there are only 2 flights a week from Valencia to Dublin.Pain in the ass.
    The flight from VLC to CRL was due to take off a 15:30 but didnt depart until 18:00...
    The flight from CRL to DUB was the last service of the day and so the time was extremely fine.But then again its sometimes difficult to anticipate your aircraft being delayed 3 hours due to a bird strike in one of the engines.A replacement aircraft was flown out to VLC.

Got off in CRL and the stewardess allowed me off first and rushed me straight to the check in desk and by the grace of god, the lady at the checkin desk allowed me to proceed.Otherwise it was overnighting in CRL airport.
    I was very grateful...and lucky!

Advertisement