Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT non 1890 phone number

Options
  • 21-11-2007 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭

Hi i need to get the phone number for the NCT which is not the 1890 number. My car is due its NCT and I am currently out of the country and I really need to call them to book the test. I can only seem to find the 1890 number which can only be dialed from within the country can abody help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Being in a very good mood today, I just rang them for you. The nice lady said you could call them on 01 4135900.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Anan1 wrote: »
    Being in a very good mood today, I just rang them for you. The nice lady said you could call them on 01 4135900.

thank you very much.

Advertisement