Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost receipts, web site that can reporduce. HELP

Options
  • 21-11-2007 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I'm trying to help out a friend.
    she put in a Eur55 meal in an travel expense report but does have a receipt for it.
    I've heard of a web site that will reproduce any receipt. Can this be done and where??:confused:

A plan B is to retract the report and take the hit for the Eur55.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

The only thing I can think of is if there's a credit card log.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

^^ What buceph said. Presumably it'd be on a credit or debit card in which case if you could track the transaction down from the statement it will most likely have the name of the company being paid plus the amount - this should suffice.

Dunno about that website though, I'd imagine it may be brushing on illegal due to the fact it is receipt forgery?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭slivebloom

Yeap. I'll pass that to her. sounds like the best way. she don't want to get in trouble for trying to rip off the company, even for Eur55.

Thanks.

Advertisement