Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Sebastian Bach - Angel Down - Released 20.11.07

• 21-11-2007 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

CUfrontSM.jpg

Track Listing:
    1 Angel Down
    2 You Don't Understand
    3 Back in the Saddle
    4 (Love Is) A Bitchslap
    5 Stuck Inside
    6 American Metalhead
    7 Negative Light
    8 Live & Die
    9 By Your Side
    10 Our Love Is a Lie
    11 Take You Down with Me
    12 Stabbin' Daggers
    13 You Bring Me Down
    14 Falling into You

Has anyone had a chance to hear this album? Apparently its available in old Vinyl as well as CD, and its also available to download, most notably on Irish site 3vs Music Store

For those that dont already know, the album features Axl Rose of Guns N Roses on three tracks and two ex-members of Iced Earth make up Bachs band

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Has anyone had a chance to hear this album? Apparently its available in old Vinyl as well as CD

Downloaded it yesterday and Tower Records have my name on a copy in the States, it puzzles me though because most stores in America are claiming not to have gotten this, with a lot of regions never getting it in at all. Apparently its very hard to find

I enjoyed the two ballads, and in general the album was excellent, but I dont feel that the world has changed much with Axl Rose back on a CD of newly released material. Hopefully he'll realise this and Chinese Democracy will follow suit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

this country is musically retarded.
    the only place to get decent albums, at a fair price is the usa....i spent $300 in the usa last summer just on cd. and i can guarantee that those cds wont make a appearance here...unless its hmv 'import' for e30 which is the same as the euro version...just more expensive because the euro suppliers dont have it....david lee roth would have a heart attack........ive eat em and smile in spanish......so funny yankee rose is gas!!!
    rant over!!
    i want this cd!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

just gave this the once over been waiting for it for ages one of my favorite rock vocalists some great straight up metal on it,american metal head and by your side highlights so far....great to hear uncle axl actually on a record for a change thats official!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

just gave this the once over been waiting for it for ages one of my favorite rock vocalists some great straight up metal on it

Yeah I totally agree, American Metal Head and By Your Side are too of my favourites, as is Falling Into You

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

kona wrote: »
    i want this cd!!!

Check your PMs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Is it out here yet?

Advertisement