Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Forum Request - Electronics Design

• 21-11-2007 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭

Hi Engineers,

I have an open request for an Electronics Design forum, to which I appeal to you guys to support if you have a interest in electronics in terms of design, repair, modification, construction or even if you just enjoy taking apart the remote control 'just for kicks'... :)

It's not angled towards electronic engineers at all, just your average man who's handy with a soldering iron!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=54472730&posted=1#post54472730

Thanks,
    10-10-20.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Yea i would be in favor of an electronic design sub forum in the engineering forum....

I'd say there's quite a few electronic people out there, its always good to swap idea's cause there's so many ways of solving one problem...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

sounds like a good idea. it'd be nice to have someone present a problem or a design and see how it's done, or try and help solve it :)

Just in case anyone's looking for it, it was created a few weeks ago here.

Advertisement