Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didn't get what I wanted...

Options
  • 21-11-2007 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

I ordered a twin set of house DECT phones from an Irish on line company.

I recieved a single set. I contacted them and told them did not want, I'll send back and please refund me money as I needed the phones straight away and was going to buy them from a shop.

They were ok with that and eventuakky (I had to contact them a couple of times and took about 2 weeks) they sent down a "self addressed label" for me to return the phone...

but about a week later they sent me what I originally ordered (twin set)...but I had alraedy bought one.

Have had little luck in contacting them since...where do I stand?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

higster wrote: »
    As you bought them online you will have a 7 day cooling off period in which you can return the phones to the website. Be aware though that you are fully responsible for the cost in getting the phones back to where they were dispatched from.

More info here.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

higster wrote: »

I recieved a single set. I contacted them and told them did not want, I'll send back and please refund me money as I needed the phones straight away and was going to buy them from a shop.

They were ok with that and eventuakky (I had to contact them a couple of times and took about 2 weeks) they sent down a "self addressed label" for me to return the phone...

Did they actually refund you or merely send you new ones?

Advertisement