Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T80 Pumped Electric Shower

Options
  • 21-11-2007 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Do ya know anyone in Ireland selling Triton spare parts? I have a T80 and the solenoid Part No. 83300450(SEE IMAGE BELOW) is banjaxed, no continuity, and she was cutting out after a few minutes. Might be better to get a new one but like a lot of other Boards.ie people I'm into DIY. The UK websites do sell this part but with exchange rate and postage they'd rob ya. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭mobby

Try Barretts in Maynooth (01) 6286371

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

To the best of my knowledge Triton have a service department and engineers in Ireland
    I'll check it out in the morning and get back to you

Triton Showers

Earthridge International Dowdstown Maynooth Kildare

(01)6286711
    Triton Showers

(01)6286015
    Triton Showers

(01)6286845

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭ArraMusha

Good stuff 'Stoner' thanks. I'll check back here for details later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,167 ✭✭✭beer enigma

This crowd supply triton spares:

Perrika Appliances, Unit 5 Crumlin Bus Ctr Crumlin 12 Co. Dublin

(1890)929199

perrika@imagine.ie

Rang that number above and they said to ring 'Airtridge' in Maynooth 01 6286711. They have all the bits and bobs. The T80i is obsolete so I've to check to see if its a feckin T80si that I have...they have all parts for that model...I think I'll call in to see them (they not open sat.) Long live the DIY-ers.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

sorry for the delay,
    with the details posted above, i see you already have the numbers,

I just looked up Triton under the oon line phone book.
    LOL

BTW I think the s in the code just means it has its own switch

Thanks again lad.
    Headin to them to get part at weekend...will post up the details of success or failure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 juicy1

Hi guys

We have a Triton T80XR, Its only 2 months old and now the water is fully cold, it is freezing when it comes out. Could the element be gone in it?? We rang Triton in Maynotth and they cant come out untill after Christmas, we seriously need it fixed for Christmas............. any ideas???? could and element be replaced by myself???

Help !

Juicy

If there's no heat out of it the element is most likely damaged..and you may be better off getting a new one as the element is the most costly part. The image i've attached has the heater part number if you want to replace it.
    'Airtridge' in Maynooth 01 6286711. Then there's the possibility that replacing the element wont fix it?

B+Q have a new triton for ~230 (not sure of exact price but it was on special offer about 2 weeks ago) Make sure the water inlet is on the left if you replacing a T80.

Good luck showering!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kazzalass

Triton t80si spare parts much cheaper to buy from england. My shower running cold then boiling hot, then cold again. Opened it up and found a burned out wire and thermostat faulty. Rang Eartridge to get a price. Need to buy the outlet pipe assembly as thermostat not sold separately. Quoted €35 + €6.30 credit card transaction fee, totalling €41.30. Checked showerpares.com in england and got same item for £17.68 incl delivery and ordered online. Rip off Ireland indeed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement