Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanchardstown Racist

Options
  • 21-11-2007 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

i was in blanch shopping centre on sunday waiting outside a shop on my gf as you do and these 3 polish / foreign guys walking past and sounding like the taliban :) some irish bloke just went up to them and said " theres no lidl or aldi's here " and walked off , they hadnt a clue what he said , they just heard lidl and aldi , but i have to say i actually let a tiny bit of wee out i was laughing that hard and because i was right there i felt like a spa just laughing on my own :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

and these 3 polish / foreign guys walking past and sounding like the taliban :)
    WTF?

Seriously man, if you're going to tell decent offensive jokes, at least have some element of humour in them... hence the 'joke' part.

I would even bother putting this in lolocaust...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

i was in blanch shopping centre on sunday waiting outside a shop on my gf as you do and these 3 polish / foreign guys walking past and sounding like the taliban :) some irish bloke just went up to them and said " theres no lidl or aldi's here " and walked off , they hadnt a clue what he said , they just heard lidl and aldi , but i have to say i actually let a tiny bit of wee out i was laughing that hard and because i was right there i felt like a spa just laughing on my own :)
    :confused: How is this a joke exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Anthony_1980, you are the Blanchardstown Racist aren't you? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭Homer

More like the village idiot me thinks?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Nah, the Blanchardstown Pants-Wetter I reckon :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

industria wrote: »
    More like the village idiot me thinks?

Now that's a joke.

But seriously we, as an Irish nation, can be so damn ignorant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭Homer

i was in blanch shopping centre on sunday waiting outside a shop on my gf as you do and these 3 polish / foreign guys walking past and sounding like the taliban

You don't think that sounds idiotic?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

How do you know what the Taliban sound like? Be careful the CIA monitor this website, as do Podge and Rodge who spent the first 5 minutes of last nights programme doing this lot http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055180160
    Show yourselves lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

patmac wrote: »
    How do you know what the Taliban sound like? Be careful the CIA monitor this website, as do Podge and Rodge who spent the first 5 minutes of last nights programme doing this lot http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055180160
    Show yourselves lads

Any one keep a (Tali on the bans )here ? LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Four lads from Firhouse carrying two guitars, a fiddle and an accordion were arrested when they landed at JFK Airport. Security suspected them of being the Tallaght Band.

Taxi...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I heard that Charlie bird interviewed that guy last night,

course they wouldn t show it on Six 0ne news

Something to do with a Telly Ban

Eh if I go now I can give Mickrourke a lift along the way
    now where did I put that Shovel

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

I heard that Charlie bird interviewed that guy last night,
    course they wouldn t show it on Six 0ne news
    Something to do with a Telly Ban
    Eh if I go now I can give Mickrourke a lift along the way
    now where did I put that Shovel

Thats ok Mahatma, I booked you a place earlier,
    You and Hagar,
    Better bring your sun block.

**Burn baby Burn, humour inferno, Burn Baby Burn**
    'Can this thread be locked, it can only get worse, and I'm only thinking of the children ;)'
    (although that might be more holocast material)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

you have seen the Thora Hird/Bad cow pun thread right?

if not for the sake of yer sanity, avoid!!!!!

Advertisement