Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker cue

• 21-11-2007 4:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭

I want to purchase a snooker cue. Anyone got any recommendations for makers. Where is the best place to purchase? Advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

If you are living in Dublin ejRileys on Marlbrough St (across from the Abbey theater) as for maker dont know, just go with one that your comfortable with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

would you buy second hand as I have a cue bought in abbey billiards years ago don't know if they are even open any more, but its 3 piece in a soft case Matchroom is the make

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭Barlow07

Aesop wrote: »
    I want to purchase a snooker cue. Anyone got any recommendations for makers. Where is the best place to purchase? Advice?

I also have a snooker cue that i would sell you if your interested? Just PM and i'll give you the details.

Advertisement