Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Ever :)

Options
  • 21-11-2007 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

this little black kid is making a cake with his mother and she asked him to get the flour from the press , so with that he leans up to cupboard and pulls the flour down and it goes all over him , he says " look ma ma im a white boy " she slaps him and says you go upstairs and tell your father what you just said , so he goes up and says " look dad im a white boy im a white boy " the father slaps him and says , you go and tell your nan what you just said , so he goes in and says " look nan look im a white boy " and she hits him and says go downstairs to ur mother

so with that he goes back to his mother in the kitchen and he's cowering with fear of another slap , she says " so have you learnt your lesson " he says " yeah ive only been a white boy five minutes and i hate you n.i.g.g.e.r.s already :)

apologies if anybody ofended its just a joke :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

OK, maybe I can save this thread from quick extinction by balancing it out? (If that is possible after what the OP started with... then again, I may just help him dig a deeper hole?)

My Da has a Bill Cosby humour tape that's fun to listen to. There was one story that comes to mind...

After Bill grew up, someone once asked him if he knew about Jesus Christ. Bill said yes! That's what his father called him whenever he was caught doing something wrong.

Bad B!ue ducks and runs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Anthony_1980

theres always one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

Brilliant!!! And who ever comes into a humour forum and gets offended should really take a good look at themselves!!! :D:):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Anthony_1980

cheers man

i thought it was good

its humour after all and if u get banned for a racist joke etc then why have a humour column

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

Exactly!!! :D:):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Good one, I've heard it before, then about a Belfast catholic boy putting a Rangers top on.

Advertisement