Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Geography Case Studies

Options
  • 21-11-2007 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi was wondering does anyone know where I would be able to get Case Studies for Geography, websites, books, anything, our Geography has hardly case studies in it, and what there is, is very badly put together.
    Thanks in advance
    Padddy;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭eoghan h

What book do you have?? we're using todays world and its awful...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,002 ✭✭✭kirving

We were given case studies on deforestation in Brazil, Bellanaboy gas terminal, Kobe earthquake and a couple of others on sheets, as our book "Our Dynamic World" has very little on those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

eoghan h wrote: »

True that.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭pjjk90

we're using eco by folens, it can't be worse than yours, seriously! It only has like half the stuff we need. Every class we get like 10 A4s of extra notes nd the amount is unreal now...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

eoghan h wrote: »
    So are we, I dont find it that bad in general, case study was all done by our teacher though and she gives us all the notes, the book can be a bit wordy at times though.

Though I love regional geography so it doesnt matter to me, book one on physical geography was a pain alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

We have to do case studies? Damn.

Advertisement