Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Up to €15k to spend on a used car...

Options
  • 21-11-2007 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Have a new addition to the family so need something with 4/5 doors and a relatively big boot to carry all the little ones stuff. My wife has a preference for Japanese cars due to the reliability of her last purchase (an imported '91 Civic) thats still going and the only major work it needed was a new clutch a few months ago. But any make/model is being considered as long as its within budget.

Any suggestions/recommendations??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

relatively big boot

There is only 1 car for you good sir - the Mighty Skoda Octavia, with it's cavernous boot ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

R.O.R wrote: »
    There is only 1 car for you good sir - the Mighty Skoda Octavia, with it's cavernous boot ;)

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Jack Bauer999

R.O.R wrote: »

good choice if the wife dosent mind what the car looks like

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

good choice if the wife dosent mind what the car looks like

She likes Japanese cars, so she doesn't mind ;)

Alternative: Ford Mondeo hatchback? Did you consider stationwagons or do you not need that much space?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭kindalen

octavia is a great car,a clever buy(yes i have one..)
    i actually think they look nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

I think they look nice as well.

Go on treat yourself to a new Octavia (not the 1.4)

Advertisement