Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Code for Seat Ibiza Radio

Options
  • 21-11-2007 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Girlfriend had her car serviced and when you turn the radio on it asks for a code. Anyone know how she goes about getting the code? thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 hamsandwich1

It should be on the inside front cover of the manual for the radio, well that's where mine is. maybe give seat a call if you don't have the manual?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

What year is the Seat? Is it a Seat branded radio or is it another brand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭chief_stains

Right, got the code from the people she bought the car off but the thing wont work. Its a Seat radio and when I put the code in nothing happens, is there anything I need to other than just sticking the thing in?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Once you have the correct code punched in you need to press and hold another button to confirm the code. I can't remember what button this is - the manual should tell you.

If you don't have the manual then ask the question here > http://www.seatforum.net/forum/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭dollydrops

I had the exact same problem with mine. I had to get a new battery in my car and when I tried to turn on the radio afterwards it asked me for a code. I brought the car to White Bishop on the Long Mile Road Dublin where the car was bought and because it was a pre 2000 reg car they didn't have a code for the radio. The guy up there tried loads of different codes for it and he could get it working. I ended up buying a new radio in Halfords.

• Advertisement
Advertisement